Sunday, May 10, 2009

TO MY MOM!

This is for you mom! Last night we had a nice little "chat" and I told you I would create a blog and guess what? I DID!!
So I dedicate this blog to you. As I sit here and ponder this new thing to me called blogging, I want to thank you for encouraging me to do this. You have always been such an encouragement and inspiration to me. With today being "Mother's Day" it is a great opportunity for me to thank you for being such a wonderful mother to me. Thank you for the gift of life. I love you so very much and I am glad that God chose you to be my mother. I could not have asked for a more perfect person to raise me. I reflect on my life and I know I would not be the person I am today if not for your influence and guidance. I miss you so much and if I could pick the perfect Mother's Day gift for myself, it would be to be home celebrating today with you. I hope you have a wonderful day because you deserve it!

I LOVE YOU MOM--HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful dedication! I love you too, Jenny. I can't even find the words to tell you how proud I am of you. YOU are truly and encouragement to me! I am glad God gave you to me. Happy Mother's Day to my First Born!

    ReplyDelete